New Charting and Airplay for “Get’n It”
Hitting the airwaves with “Get’n It” is Denver based Guitarist, Gregory Goodloe. This tasty title track to his current album is a follow-up to his single from 2016 (“All The Way”) which found a home at many stations across the U.S. Mr. Goodloe plays with great skill and flair on this track, which is already receiving significant national airplay on SiriusXM Watercolors, and on the Smooth Jazz Network affiliated stations throughout the country. Produced by hitmaker Darren Rahn, “Get’n It” has all the ingredients needed to have widespread appeal to contemporary jazz lovers everywhere. We think Gregory has a bright future ahead of him if he continues to deliver playing and songs of this high caliber.
Sirius XM Water Colors Channel 66 http://m.siriusxm.com/watercolors
2. iHeart Radio Smooth Jazz https://www.iheart.com/live/Smooth-Jazz-4242/
3. Future Groove Promotions http://futuregroovepromotion.com/current_artist/gregory-goodloe/
4. American Music Charts http://americasmusiccharts.com/index.cgi?fmt=J1&rtmref=americasmusiccharts
5. Phenix KRWV http://www.goldcanyonpublicradio.org/our-playlist.html
6. Smooth Jazz Network http://www.smoothjazznetwork.com/top-50-chart